Friday, October 13, 2006

Do You Have Paraskavedekatriaphobia?

If you are like me, you had no idea when you saw the word 'paraskavedekatriaphobia' what is means. It is the fear of Friday the 13th. Who knew it actually had a name!

It hadn't even dawned on me today is Friday the 13th until I decided it was time to visit you here. I guess this means I don't have paraskavedekatriaphobia? One internet site claims when you can pronounce the word, you are cured of the fear. Makes sense to me!!

Interested in the origins of Friday the 13th fears. Read more...

Looking for a real estate Virtual Assistant? You don't have to worry about me taking the day off on Friday the 13th becasue it is unsafe. I'll be available for you...Friday the 13th and any other day you need me. Take a look at my website to learn how I can help make your life easier.

No comments: