Wednesday, October 11, 2006

500 Real Estate Blogs To Watch

I feel like the plumber with the leaky faucet. I write blogs for a number of real estate agents and never seem to find the time to write my own. You'll notice my last post was August sometime. Well...that is changing! I was motivted by the fact that 2 of the blogs I write have made it to the Pittsburg Home Daily's 500 Real Estate Blogs To Watch list. Blog's on the list I write are Knox County Ohio Blog and Okemo Mountain Real Estate.

So, I decided what I do for other people, I will do for myself. This is my first of many regular posts to come. I'll enjoy sharing with you on a more regular basis.

Are you a real estate agent and want to get on the blogging bandwagon, but don't have the time? blogging is just the kind of task a Virtual Assistant can do for you! Visit my website and drop me an email. I can help!

No comments: